This post features 15 romantic first date questions to ask your love.
Love at first site is fun; remember the cold chills that ran down your spines? When on a date, especially on a first date, you need to be very careful what to say.
This is very important because what you say can destroy what would have been the most beautiful Romeo and Juliet story.
Usually, on a first date, you get lost for words. If it doesn’t happen to you, then you are not really in love.
First Date Questions to Ask a Girl
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you find sexiest in a guy or girl?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s one thing I wouldn’t guess about you?
- If you could wake up anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would it be?
- What kind of things make you laugh the hardest?
- What was your last big adventure?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to do?
- What do you absolutely love to do?
- If your apartment were on fire, what 2 things would you save?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- If you could go back to one time period in history, what would it be?
- Do you cook? What’s your favorite meal?
- How did you get into what you’re doing now?
- What’s your favorite movie or book of all time?
There are actually a lot of first date questions to ask a girl or guy. We have narrowed it down to these 15.
You can actually build on one question to get into more than a 30 minutes conversation.
These are more like ice breakers to take away the tension, and heart beats that come with first dates.
After winning his or her heart with our first date questions, don’t forget to check out our list of flirty questions to ask a girl.
It’s fun sharing these with you. Let me know your thoughts in the comments box.